What's the quickest way to get green card for my parents and brother who is over 21, unmarried?

Question Detail: I am a US citizen. They live in Taiwan. Should I apply I-130 for my parents first and have my parents apply for my brother? How long will it take for my parents and brother to obtain green card? Understanding parents are usually fast, but I am especially worried about my brother's scenario. Thank you!

Answer: Your parents could immigrant to the US in less than a year;  you can petition for your brother but it will take more than 10 years;  your parents, once they receive LPR status, can also petition for your brother and that process may take 6-7 years(your brother cannot marry before he immigrants).