Is there any way I am able to marry her if she is married in another country?

Question Detail: My girlfriend came to the US with a tourist visa but she got married in the Philippines before we met. Her and her husband is not together anymore. Her husband is in Dubai at the moment. I am a US citizen and I want to marry her. What does she/we need to do without her having to go back home?

Answer: She can file for divorce in the county/state where she is living in the United States.  After the divorce becomes effective, you marry her and file immigration papers.