How do I get my grandmother a visitor's visa if I'm a USC?

Question Detail: My husband has cancer and my grandmother wants to be with us and help taking care of my husband. She is 92 years old.

Answer: It is not a good idea to tell the consulate officer that your 92 year old grandma wants to come here to take care of your husband.  You could simply send her an invitation letter to come to visit you for a few months.  Her advanced age may be an issue to receive B-2 visa.  For more please consult your immigration lawyer.