What can I do regarding my immigration situation as a green card holder?


Question: I am a green card holder and I got my green card via my daughter who is a citizen and her brother is 16yrs old and can I bring him over to stay with I and her sister in the U.S? He was included in the initial filing done by my daughter. What do I do?

Answer: You cannot include your son in your daughter’s petition for you.  You can file a new petition for your son after you are admitted as a permanent resident.