What can I do if my petitioner wants to get a divorce and stop my visa process?


Q: I came up on a k-1 visa and got married within the 90 days and start the AOS process, now the petitioner wants a divorce and is going to stop the process. What can I do in a case like this? Thanks in advance.

A: Once you marry him and filed your I-485, you can continue the process(he cannot cancel your I-485).  USCIS may approve your I-485 if your marriage is found bona fide.