Religious Workers

<< 返回上页:职业移民 // << 返回上页:移民

Basic Requirements:
You must be a member of a religious denomination that has a non-profit religious organization in the U.S. for at least two years before applying for admission to the U.S. You must have been carrying on the vocation, professional work, or other work as described below, continuously for past two years. Your past work in the position must be full time and compensated.
You may self-petition or the religious organization can file on your behalf. A labor certification is not required, but a job offer is.

Are You Qualified?
You’ll have to show that you are a member of a non-profit religious organization and working as a minister or priest of that religious denomination, as a professional (minimum a U.S. bachelor’s degree or foreign degree, or as a religious worker in a religious vocation or occupation for the religious organization for two years before filing the application.