We take immigration cases nationwide. In general, consultation with us before we decide to take your case is recommended.
ALL CONSULTATIONS FOR NEW CASES ARE SUBJECT TO A MINIMUM CONSULTATION FEE OF $200.
CONSULTATIONS INVOLVING COMPLICATED FACTUAL OR LEGAL ISSUES ARE SUBJECT TO $200 CONSULTATION FEE OR HIGHER.
PLEASE CONTACT US IF YOUR CASE IS COMPLICATED, OR IF YOU HAVE RECEIVED RFE, INTENT TO DENY OR REVOKE, OR DENIAL, OR IF YOU ARE REFERRED TO IMMIGRATION COURT.
Consultation may be conducted in the following three ways:
- In Person: Please call (415)576-9923 or email us at Joanna@lawbw.com or firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule an appointment. we can meet you either in our San Francisco office or in our Fremont Office.
- By Phone: Once you have paid consultation fee, we can discuss your case by phone.
- Through Email: Once you have paid consultation fee, you may email us your questions and we can advise you through email.
In general, consultation fee will be credited to client if we are retained within one week after the consultation.
To pay for a consultation:
- By check: Please mail your check, payable to Baughman & Wang, 111 Pine Street, Suite 1225, San Francisco, CA 94111.
- In person: If you come to our office for consultation, you may pay by check or cash at the time of consultation.
- By credit card: Please pay by clicking the above "Pay for Consultation" button.
Once you have made the payment, you may contact us or we will contact you in a way preferred to you.